Thursday, March 10, 2011

the story of my life....

Back on the low carb train again! Forget the wagon, it is moving too slow for me, lol. Did one complete day yesterday, so I am back. Still need to weigh in and plan on doing that today at work, to get a starting weight, again. Hopefully, I will have time tonight to do my measurements and take a start pic.
I tried weight watchers this past year, lost a couple of pounds, but I couldn't get my mind to agree with everything on the program. I went for support for one of my co-workers, who also needs to lose weight, and because I needed the support, so I thought. Then the holidays came, and weight watchers flew out the window. Between the stress of the holidays, and the corporate restructuring of the company I work for, and the lumbar fracture I had, my diet consisted of holiday treats, chocolate, and high carb comfort foods!!!! No time to count points, carbs or pounds gained!
I need to do this my way, and my way is the low carb way. It has worked in the past for me, and I totally feel better when I am lowcarbing. 4:50am...yikes, got to leave for work....more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment