Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lacrosse season starts today, so I am off to Springfield College for a tournament with my 14 yo son. I have all my supplies- beef sticks, cheese sticks and almonds (I know nuts aren't allowed on induction, but I eat few and seem to tolerate them). Oh, and water of course! Although the Dunkin Donuts coffee is my first beverage of choice!
Assisted with cooking breakfast for staff yesterday, and did well. Had two eggs over easy (thanks to the chef doing eggs to order!) lots of bacon and two sausages. When all the desserts came out- apple turnovers, cherry turnovers, oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and a fruit platter with dipping chocolate, I smelled the wonderful aroma, and chose three strawberries instead.
So today will be a long day- it is an hour and half drive to Springfield, three Lax games, the drive home and then I need to cover a three hour shift at the group home, until 10 tonight. the only exercise I will get is the walking from field to field.
More in the morning. I have committed to writing something each morning as a way to keep on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment