Friday, March 11, 2011

Yesterday was a rough day. I really wanted to but some chocolate, and even went so far as to buy a chocolate peanut butter Adkins bar. It seemed there was no time to eat a real meal. If it weren't for my staff cooking eggs and sausage for breakfast at the group home, and fixing me a plate, I probably wouldn't have eaten at all. High stress day, coupled with back to back mini crisises and I was set up for disaster. I did keep it together for the most part- just didn't get my water consumption in for the day.
Today is another day full of meetings, but I will get through it, as I will be a little more prepared (I hope!). Starting off cooking breakfast for staff- employee appreciation month, and our management team prepares breakfast for all of our staff this morning! Eggs, bacon, sausage- just perfect for me. We won't mention the apple turnovers, cookies, muffins, and bagels, though...lol.
Did manage to get on the scale at work and weighed in, once again, at 300. Yuck! But I will get it below 200, I need to, for me.
So, menu for yesterday..... coffee (LOTS!), 2 eggs, 2 sausage links, about 10 pepperoni slices on the go from appt to appt, and three baked pork chops for dinner. Oh, and the diet and rum I had after work. Not the best menu, but it worked.
More later......

No comments:

Post a Comment